- Tank-Tough reliability, expanded head gap and zero-tear capability for dedicated forms printing.
- PRINT METHOD- 9-pin (.34mm diameter), Impact Dot Matrix
- RESOLUTION - Graphics: 288 (H) x 144 (V) dpi max. OKI MicroLine, 240 (H) x 216 (V) dpi max. Epson/IBM
- FEED RATE- 5.0 ips (inches per second)
- INTERFACE - IEEE 1284 bi-directional Parallel port Optional RS-232C Serial
- MEMORY- 64K RAM, 28K Receive Buffer
- EMULATION - Epson ESC/P, IBM PPS II and OKI MicroLine
- SIZE - 15.7"w x 4.6"h x 13.6"d
- 1-Year warranty
From the Manufacturer
The ML320/321 Turbo puts the "work" in workstations for financial departments, wholesale or retail sales counters, even for harsh or warehouse or manufacturing environments. Its relentless performance comes from the rugged printhead design—the lighter, stronger, more efficient motor; the long-lasting rack-and-pinion drive system; a protective, impact-resistant chassis; and a high performance that goes the distance.
The printer can accommodate multi-part forms and stock that are up to twice as thick as those that fit our nearest competitor. The printhead delivers a stronger punch—right to the last page of a six-part form! A patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead for the precise output, and the auto-tear feature accurately positions your continuous forms for a clean tear right at the perforation—eliminating wasted forms.
The ML320/321 Turbo can meet your needs today and in the future. It's exactly the same size as the legendary ML320/321 and it's compatible with virtually all custom and off-the-shelf software, making it the perfect replacement. This machine has all the Tank-Tough reliability and high performance you need.
What's in the Box ML 320 Turbo Printer, power cable, CD-ROM, user guide, warranty information.
*Printer cable not included