Radians RWG603 Cut Resistant Impact Gloves, TPR Knuckles 12ct pack
- Ships in 1-3 days!
The Radians RWG536 has an ANSI Cut rating of 4 and an EN388 cut rating of 5. EN 388 is a European Standard. It tests the Abrasion, Cut, Tear and Puncture characteristics of a product to determine its mechanical protection. Performance Level is ranked from 4 to 1, except for cut, which is ranked from 5 to 1. The high visibility red sandy foam nitric palm coating provides a strong grip in both wet and dry applications. The dense TPR overlays on the back of the hand provides added impact protection.
- 13 gauge salt and pepper High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance.
- High visibility red sandy foam nitrile palm coating provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions.
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- TPR overlays provide added impact protection.
- Tested to EN388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture (4 5 4 3).
- ANSI Cut Level A4, EN388 Cut Level 5.
- 13 Gauge HPPE Shell
- Hi-vis Red Palm
- Seamless Cuff
- TPR Knuckles
- EN 388: 4544
- ANSI Cut Level: A5
- EN388 Cut Level: 5
Sold in 12ct packs Medium - XLarge