The 600 Series lightweight harnesses offer standard 3-point adjustments, and are available in two universal sizes only Small-Medium and Medium-XL. These harnesses meet or exceed all applicable fall-arrest systems standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Product details include the following:
- 3-Point adjustment full body harness.
- Pass-thru leg and chest buckles.
- EZ-Slide back D-ring provides easy, safe connection and keeps fallen worker vertical after any fall.
- Perfect-fit chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle, sewn in place to prevent user maladjustment.
- Additional rear lumbar straps provide security against rear worker release.
- Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance.
- Made in the U.S.A.
All FrenchCreek harnesses combine maximum safety, ease of use, and freedom of movement. FrenchCreek harnesses are designed to keep you securely strapped in during and after a fall, and distribute the fall-arrest forces throughout the strongest parts of the body. Our unique EZ-Slide back D-ring not only allows for quick and proper user placement, but also will position the worker in a straight vertical position after a fall. As with any FrenchCreek harness, the full list of harness accessories & options is available for customizing comfort and custom functionality.
Whether you wear a harness one day a month, or all day every day, FrenchCreek harnesses provide maximum safety and comfort with a perfect fit regardless of size or shape. Choose FrenchCreek Production for all of your Fall Protection Equipment, because your life is on the line!